Web Banner Ad
Web banner ads, also known as display ads or image ads, are image-based advertisements that are widely popular online. The purpose of a banner ad is to draw attention to a specific product or service. It produces website traffic through its clickable direct link to the advertiser's product. The design of a banner is important because it is what draws a person's attention and focuses it on the message that is being delivered. Let us design a web banner ad for you today!
Standard sizes include:
- Banner (468 x 60 pixels)
- Billboard (970 x 250 pixels)
- Button (125 × 125 pixels)
- Half Banner (234 x 60 pixels)
- Half Page Banner (300 x 600 pixels) -takes up most space, attracts users’ eyes
- Large Leaderboard (970 × 90 pixels)
- Large Rectangle (336 x 280 pixels) -usually placed within text or at end of a post
- Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels) -usually placed at top of website above main content
- Medium Banner (300 x 250 pixels) -most frequently used, works well with text content
- Portrait (300×1050 pixels)
- Skyscraper (120 x 600 pixels)
- Small Rectangle (180 × 150 pixels)
- Small Square (200 × 200 pixels)
- Square (250 × 250 pixels)
- Vertical Banner (120 × 240 pixels)
- Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixels)
Specifications: This listing is for the design of a web banner ad. With this purchase you will get digital files of a banner ad designed for your company (using up to four colors).
Note: Prices reflect basic web banner ad. Additional charges could apply depending on the complexity of the desired design. Custom sizes available upon request. Call or email us for more information!