Ideas for Wording
- Spotlight on success.
- For successfully completing [program].
- In recognition of your accomplishments and with wishes for your continued success.
- For special achievement in [quality management, sport, academics, etc.].
- For your outstanding entry in [contest].
- We applaud you for your determined endeavors and your academic achievement.
- For your positive accomplishments and attitude.
- In recognition of exceptional accomplishments.
- The true measure of success is the number of obstacles you overcome.
- Always a hero.
- This award is in commemoration of the ___ years of faithful and dedicated service to the citizens of this community.
- Thank you for your commitment, leadership, and unselfish dedication to serve [company] and the local community.
- Welcome [company/person] to our community with best wishes for future success.
- Community. Loyalty. Courage.
- For outstanding service to the community.
- This plaque is in commemoration of faithful and dedicated service to the citizens of this community.
- In gratitude for exceptionally distinguished performance of duty in furthering the interest of and promoting the security and welfare of our nation.
- For over ___ years of dedicated public service to [city] and its residents.
- This award recognizes your selfless act of heroism.
- In recognition of your dedication to duty and unswerving loyalty to [company].
- In recognition of your outstanding support and contributions.
- In recognition of your outstanding contribution.
- For his/her contribution to not only the [industry] industry, but the community as a whole, making [city] a better place to live and helping our city prosper and grow.
- With gratitude, we hereby present [Awardee Name] with this [name of award] in recognition of your support for the [program].
- Thank you for your dedication to [program, company, organization, etc.].
- For exemplary contributions in [field, department, etc.] by [company].
- For promoting peace, courage, and kindness in a variety of situations.
- For defending the freedom of thought and human rights through voice and action.
- For putting yourself at personal risk to ensure the safety or survival of others.
- For overcoming obstacles to preserve human life and advance humanitarian causes.
- For taking action in a moment of great need to protect the defenseless and oppressed.
- In recognition of your incredible contribution to global peace.
- In acknowledgement of your steadfast defiance of evil despite the personal risk involved.
- For displaying great acts of kindness towards those around you.
- In recognition of your kindness and generosity towards those who have less.
- To a true Good Samaritan, one who gives to those in need and displays kindness in a variety of situations.
- For excellence in [safety, sales, service, etc.].
- For greatest overall performance.
- For demonstrating an outstanding level of commitment to improving [safety, work culture, company excellence, etc.].
- Who most clearly demonstrates kindness, compassion, and generosity of spirit.
- For excellence in contributions to [company].
- Honoring the few who gave their time and love to those in need.
- The foundation of excellence is built with the quality of your actions and the integrity of your intent.
- Raising the banner of excellence.
- For enthusiastic demonstration of leadership and representation of [company].
- In honor of your legacy and commitment to our mission at [company].
- For your leadership, determination, and staff impact at [company].
- In recognition of your dedication to the values of [organization] and your extraordinary love and kindness to your fellow workers.
- Your hard work and dedication will ensure the success of [company] for years to come.
- For demonstrating care, maintaining relationships, and providing an example of understanding for responsibilities.
- In honor of your outstanding dedication, mentorship, and service.
- For outstanding leadership.
- For your exemplary leadership and vision. Our organization has prospered under your guidance.
- For demonstrating courage, strength, and dedication against all odds.
- In memory of [name].
- Honoring [Awardee Name]'s family for their support.
- In loving memory of [name].
- You are gone, but your memory remains to guide us.
- Whose contributions, both physical and spiritual, made our dreams a reality.
- We will miss you and love you always.
- "What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." --Henry Ward Beecher
- In memory of a faithful friend and companion.
- "America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels." --Claudia Pemberton
- "So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good." --Helen Keller
- For demonstrating courage, strength, and faith in the face of adversity.
- In recognition of faithful service.
- In appreciation of [Awardee Name] whose faithful and fruitful service to God through Christ-centered ministry is making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- In recognition of your dedication to the values of our faith and your extraordinary love and kindness to your fellow workers. You are the [Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc.] role model for many!
- Celebrating the ministry of [Awardee Name].
- For leadership and Christlike service.
- With grateful hearts, we celebrate your faithful ministry at [organization].
- This retirement plaque is presented to [Awardee Name] in recognition of ___ years of dedicated service to [company], from [date] to [date]. Your loyalty and friendship will always be remembered.
- In appreciation for your ___ years of dedicated service to [company]. From your friends in [department].
- With your eyes on the future and your heart in the past, make sure you enjoy the ride!
- Happy retirement after a ___ year career at [company].
- An excellent employee is rare to find, hard to tell goodbye, and impossible to forget.
- Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication throughout the years. You will be missed.
- Your hard work and dedication throughout the years will ensure the success of [company] for years to come.
- Best wishes on your future endeavors!
- Congratulations and thank you for your dedication to [company].
- In honor and recognition of ___ years of service, loyalty, and friendship. From your friends at [company].
- We wish you happiness in your retirement.
- Recognized for increasing the net operating income of [company].
- For demonstrating an outstanding level of commitment to improving sales.
- Best in sales for [year, quarter, month, etc.].
- In recognition of your outstanding efforts in sales development.
- Presented to [Awardee Name] who demonstrates exemplary performance in the area of service excellence and sales.
- In recognition of your outstanding sales performance.
- For outstanding performance in meeting and exceeding sales forecast.
- For outstanding [quarterly, monthly, yearly, etc.] sales.
- In recognition of outstanding sales achievement.
- Sales super star.
- For exceeding sales of [dollar amount].
- For [%] of predicted sales.
- Thank you for ___ years of service.
- In appreciation of ___ years of loyal and dedicated service.
- In recognition and grateful appreciation of ___ years of service to [company].
- In appreciation of your countless hours of dedicated service to [company].
- Your dedication and energy are greatly appreciated.
- Thank you for your outstanding service and commitment to [company].
- Dedication. Service. Commitment.
- For your selfless and dedicated service to [company]. Your great attitude, exceptional work, and unwavering enthusiasm mirrors the commitment to excellence the company embodies. You are essential to our success. Thank you for being part of our family.
- In recognition of ___ years of service and friendship.
- In recognition of faithful service.
- In appreciation of your dedicated services as [employee role].
- For his/her ___ years of service as [employee role] for [company].
- In recognition of outstanding service.
- Congratulations on your [company] anniversary of ___ years.
- Congratulations on a job well done!
- Your determination to succeed, underscored by your confidence in us, has brought us to a triumphal winning season! Many thanks from your team!
- The true measure of success is the number of obstacles you overcome. Your tireless dedication is an example to all.
- For spending your free time with us, teaching us, inspiring us, encouraging us, and challenging us. This was a great season thanks to your dedication and patience!
- In appreciation for your dedication and support of the [team].
- For your dedication to the imaginative learning possibilities at [school].
- In recognition of his/her outstanding service to [school].
- In recognition of your dedication to the youth in our community.
- In appreciation of dedicated service to [school].
- In recognition for ___ years of dedicated service to children.
- The staff, faculty, and students applaud you for your determined endeavors and your academic achievement.
- Recognizing excellence in teaching and instructional leadership.
- For your collaboration and empathy in the community and [company].
- For implementing compassion, accountability, and teamwork.
- For collaboration and cooperation in all that we do.
- Presented to [Awardee Name] who demonstrates exemplary performance in the area of teamwork.
- Your can-do attitude has made a positive difference.
- Teamwork allows us to reach the heights of excellence and perform the extraordinary.
- Great achievements are nurtured with the cooperation of many minds with a common vision working toward a common goal.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
- Taking the team to the top.
- For being instrumental in the success of our organization.
- In appreciation for being an outstanding [company] supporter.
- For your outstanding dedication and commitment to [company]. You are essential to our success. Thank you for being part of our volunteer family.
- Honoring the few who gave their time and love to those in need.
- Service is the lifeblood of any organization. Everything flows from it and is nourished by it.
- The foundation of any great organization is rooted in service.
Ideas for Projects
These are some real products that we've produced over the years. Perhaps they will give you some inspiration for your project.